Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

The much reveled Anastasia Brow Powder took the blogosphere by storm quite some time ago. I however, like to know that I’m in for a good thing, so after reading many positive reviews, and after much internal debate about paying $23.00 on a brow product! I finally caved and justified it as a ‘treat’.

I have to admit, the packaging is absolutely beautiful, however, I was disappointed to see that it had changed from the original metal compact. But anyway, the packaging isn't the point right... or is it?

After using this fairly consistently for a few weeks, I honestly don't get the hype. It is a great eyebrow powder, don't get me wrong, but is it worth $23.00? Frankly, no. Admittedly, I knew this going in. I obviously didn't think it would magically transform my brows, but when it could be replaced by a simple matte shadow... meh. If you are a bargain hunter or if you are just looking for practicality without the frills then this is not the product for you. If however, you are a sucker for beautiful packaging and branding: then go ahead, you won't be disappointed.












No comments:

Post a Comment