Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: The Body Shop Body Butter Duo

I absolutely love the Body Shop body butters. They just feel so luxurious, so thick, and so moisturizing; they are definitely my favorite body moisturizers. So when I saw they had duos, well, I made a bee-line straight for the store.

There were four different scents to choose from: Macadamia, Vanilla, Sweet Pea, and Floral Acia.






I picked up the vanilla scented body butter, and my goodness it smells delicious! The duos come with two types of moisturizers, one for normal skin; which is like the normal body butters, and one for dry skin; which is extra thick and works wonders on elbows and knees.




I don't have anything bad to say about these really. I already knew I would love them when I picked mine up, and I will definitely be repurchasing it. I just hope they come out with more scents.

They are normally $20.00 each at the Body Shop, but you can often pick them up cheaper when there is a deal or sale on.


No comments:

Post a Comment