Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Olehenriksen Sheer Transformation

I decided to give the Olehenriksen Sheer Transformation moisturizer a try before reading any reviews, or doing any research, tsk tsk. Luckily for me, it turned out quite well!

Olehenriksen Sheer Transformation is an oil free moisturizer which claims to illuminate the skin, help with hyperpigmentation, and fade dark spots. It contains vitamin C which stimulates collagen, sandalwood, licorice, geranium, and chamomile which soothes the skin, and fruit acids to help smooth the skin. 


So often skin products claim to "illuminate" "correct imperfections" and "brighten" that I have begun to automatically assume that they won't provide any of these benefits, which is why I was so happy with Olehenriksen's Sheer Transformation. 

I found this moisturizer to be light, non-sticky, and it absorbed so quickly that it felt like my skin was trying to snag any moisture it could get its hands on. I actually use quite harsh cleansers that contain  salicylic acid, so that may very well be the case. The redness in my skin seems to have faded significantly, and it does a really nice job of hydrating my skin. It didn't break my skin out at all either, which is a huge plus for me as my skin is quite picky about moisturizers.

I did find that it smelt a bit like sunscreen, which some people may not like, but considering it contains no sulfates, parabens, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, or petro-chemicals, I think I can over look this. 


My Recommendation:


If you have darkspots, hyperpigmentation, or suffer from adult acne, and are looking for a good light moisturizer for the morning which sinks in quickly without leaving a residue, and is anti-aging, then this is a good choice for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment