Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: Crest 3D White Strips

Yellow teeth are not attractive, and as an avid tea and coffee drinker, discoloration was inevitable. I had been putting up with stained teeth for a long time, but after reading a lot of amazing reviews, I decided to stop it with the troll teeth already and get some pearly whites.

I bought the Professional Level 4 Crest 3D Whitestrips to get the maximum effect.



























I was worried about sensitivity, because I have generally sensitive teeth anyway. But I was pleasantly surprised. After reading many reviews, I decided to use them just once a day, instead of twice as per the instructions, and this worked well.

Just four days later I had significantly whiter teeth, and very little sensitivity.

I was skeptical about this product, but I'm so glad I decided to give them a go. I had thought about gong to a professional to get them whitened but I saved a lot of money this way!










No comments:

Post a Comment