Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review: Korres Lip Butter

Korres Lip Butters have been raved about as being one of the best lip treatments on the market. I decided to take one for a spin, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed.







I purchased the lip butter in plum, which leaves a beautiful tint on the lips that I just love. It smells absolutely gorgeous, and comes in a cute little plastic container that is very light weight and perfect for the purse or handbag.



Personally though, I prefer to keep mine at home on my desk or beside my bed, since the little punnet that it comes in can make applying the product a little messy - and therefore not great for when you are on the go.

The Korres Lip Butters are a little expensive for what is essentially a lip balm, retailing for $12.00 in Sephora. After trying one for myself however, I can tell you these are worth every penny. These not only leave your lips looking and feeling really hydrated but I found that this is the only product that will cure chapped lips and get rid of any dryness in just one day.

There are seven shades to choose from in Sephora, but I would recommend purchasing one of the darker shades which will give you a subtle, but really beautiful tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment