Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: H2O Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator

Let me just start out by saying that when I buy a makeup or skincare product from an outlet or discount store, I am aware that it might not be great quality.

That is why I wasn't that surprised when I didn't like this moisturizer.


























It was my first time trying an H2O product, and I will say that I'm not compelled to go buy anymore.

To start off, the H2O Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator has a very strange smell. It's like it wants to smell like the sea, but it can't cover the chemical smell. The obviously chemically colored blue gel contains no oil, which is a big plus, but it has a lot of nasty ingredients. The Good Guide gives it a terrible rating or 2.2 and 1,693 out of 1,809 facial moisturizers/treatments. So if you have sensitive skin please AVOID.



Its one redeeming feature is its beautiful packaging, which is simple, elegant, and feels quite substantial. This, however, doesn't make up for the fact that it really didn't do anything for my skin.

H2O Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator retails for US $38.00 at skinstore.com and for that price, I think you can find much better facial moisturizers.





No comments:

Post a Comment