Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: Sleek Storm Palette

When I can't get something, it just makes me want it so much more! 

That is how I came to own the Sleek Storm Palette. 



I wish I could rave about it as much as everyone else, but meh. The pigmentation is good, I love the packaging, and the colors are really nice, but I had built my expectations up so high! 



They were a little more chalky and glittery than I had expected, and I have to complain a little about their availability.

I bought mine from eBay, so I spent hours comparing and contrasting photos to try and ensure it was legit, and as far as I can tell it is. I also think I paid a lot more than it retails for, just because I couldn't find it anywhere.

In summary, I think if you live in America and can't get your hands on this, I wouldn't fret. Just pick up a Wet n Wild palette instead - they are even creamier, have better pigmentation, and have a lot more matte shades.


Of course this won't stop me wanting to pick up the Sleek Contour Palette...



No comments:

Post a Comment