Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Nars Blush and Bronzer - Orgasm and Laguna Duo

NARS' Orgasm and Laguna are some of the most hyped up products on the beauty market. I joined the frenzy and bought the duo so that I could give them a go for myself.

The result? A very expensive habit.



























Both the blush and the bronzer are amazing, great for contouring, not too orange, have good pigmentation, and come in beautiful sleek packaging. The powders also complement each other perfectly. The only downfall of course, is the price. At US$41.00 for 0.33 ounces of product, I can't help feeling like this is a bit of daylight robbery.




If you don't use much makeup, or aren't sure about the products, and want to give Orgasm and Laguna a go, I would still highly recommend buying the duo. However, with my blush buying habit strong and growing, I will probably only repurchase Laguna as it is really hard to find  a good bronzer for my pale skin.

You can find NARS at Sephora, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, etc. Or if you are looking for a much cheaper dupe check out ELF's blush bronzer duo which you can buy at Target for around $3.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment